Support Northside Community School
Thank you for your interest in North Side Community School and supporting our students!
Please consider supporting these programs by sending a donation today or contact our Director of Development at 314-385-4501, ext. 750 or email@example.com
Why Donate to North Side?
We appreciate your interest in supporting North Side Community School! Like all charter schools in Missouri, North Side receives per student funding from state funds to operate our educational programs completely tuition-free for all students. However, our school still requires additional funds for capital projects, expansion of educational programs, our Early Childhood Program and many other needs.
That is why donations from individuals, corporations and foundations are so important. They help close the gap and allow us to best meet the needs of each student. To find out how you can help North Side with our mission and maintaining the best possible educational environment, please review our giving opportunities below. All charitable contributions to North Side are tax-deductible to the extent that the law allows.
- Attend our annual Friends Helping Friends event
- Become a member of the Young Friends Group
- Volunteer on the Development Committee
- Ask your employer to match gifts to North Side Community School
- Host a fundraising or friend raising party
- Donate school supplies, library books or even our time!
Our families have chosen NSCS because they want more opportunities for their children. In order to provide our students, families, and teachers with the tools and programs they need to succeed, North Side must rely on private and corporate contributions.
Other Ways to Support NSCS
Many companies offer matching gifts for educational institutions as their way of supporting their employees and helping the communities where their employees live and work. Check with your company's human resources department to find out if your company has a matching gift program.
Memorial and Tribute Gifts
North Side accepts memorial and tribute gifts that honor or recognize a loved one or friend. These gifts can be unrestricted contributions to the Annual Appeal, Pre-K or an existing need. Memorial and tribute giving is a thoughtful way to recognize a teacher, parent, student or friend.
North Side participates in the following programs:
- eSrcip has partnered with local Schnucks grocery stores to contribute 3% of your total purchase amount to NSCS. The more you shop, the more we earn! Visit your local Schnucks to request a community card and learn more.
- Target Red Card Take Charge of Education program can help NSCS every time you shop at Target. If you have a Target Red credit card be sure to link your account to NSCS so that Target will donate 1% of your Target Red credit card purchases made at Target and Target.com to help NSCS.
- Office Depot 5% Back to Schools Program let's NSCS earn free supplies all year long. When you make a qualifying purchase at any Office Depot, present our school's ID number (contact the Development Office at 314-385-4501, ext. 407) and North Side will earn points on for your purchase.
- AmazonSmile Program will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the North Side when you select our school.