Volunteering is one of the many ways you can become involved here at North Side Community School. Do you have an extra hour or so to help? Do you have a special interest in an enriching activity, like sports or character development?
North Side offers any interested party a broad range of activities throughout the day and during the extended day program. Most of these activities require volunteers and could use your help.
- Volunteers are needed to assist teachers with extended day tutoring or mentoring from 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday. If you have an interest in helping students, then we would love to have you volunteer to help our students.
- The extended day also offers additional opportunities to help facilitate enriching activities for our students. Including assisting with sports, character development, cheerleading, or art and music clubs.
- Our Pre-K program has opportunities for volunteers who are excited about working with our four year old students. Specifically one-on-one tutoring during the school day, 8:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Our campus is expansive with vegetable gardens, flowers and trees. North Side always is in need of volunteer groups to help maintain our grounds yearly. This is a wonderful community volunteer project for groups.
- Friends Helping Friends is our annual fundraiser that takes place in February. It is a great way to help the school with your time and talents, either the night of the event or join the planning committee!
Click Here for list of current volunteer opportunities.
Contact Muriel Smith at (314) 385-9502, ext. 750 or email email@example.com for more information.