Careers at North Side
Want to work at a high achieving public/charter school in St. Louis?
We are searching for professionals committed to high academic and behavior expectations for pre-kindergarten through 8th grade scholars. We remain committed to small class sizes, 15 or fewer students per room.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to Leah Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to John Grote at email@example.com.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to Sara Paracha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact the co-heads of the search committee:
About North Side Community School
- North Side is a highly successful public charter school founded in 2009 to serve the surrounding African-American community in north St. Louis City.
- North Side now serves 510 students in pre-K through 8th grade.
- The school’s recent awards include Public Charter School of the Year, Champion of Education Reform, and a What’s Right with the Region Award for Promoting Racial Equality and Social Justice.
- North Side classes have just 15-18 students each.
- 100% of students qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- North Side believes the best method of education is through personal attention.
- North Side is a neighborhood school, predominantly serving the children in its attendance area, a radius of three miles around the school.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer