Careers at North Side
Want to work at the #1 public/charter school in St. Louis?
We are searching for professionals committed to high academic and behavior expectations for K-8 scholars. We remain committed to small class sizes, 15 or fewer students per room.
To apply for a position, send your cover letter and resume to CEO Chester Asher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name in the subject line and follow other submission instructions as detailed in the job descriptions linked above as PDFs.
About North Side Community School
- North Side is a highly successful public charter school founded in 2009 to serve the surrounding African-American community in north St. Louis City.
- North Side now serves 510 students in pre-K through 7th grade.
- North Side is the highest performing open-enrollment public elementary school in the City of St. Louis.
- The school’s recent awards include Public Charter School of the Year, Champion of Education Reform, and a What’s Right with the Region Award for Promoting Racial Equality and Social Justice.
- North Side classes have just 15-18 students each.
- 100% of students qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- North Side believes the best method of education is through personal attention.
- North Side is a neighborhood school, predominantly serving the children in its attendance area, a radius of three miles around the school.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.