This position is critical to the success of the day-to-day running of the school. This position will report to the Director of Finance and Operations.
- Ensure that all scholar and staff IT needs are met including the ability to troubleshoot all online platforms
- Each year prepare the campus for start-up/new school year by ordering furniture, equipment, and classroom supplies as well as ensuring that school services (e.g. student food services and transportation) are prepared
- The Facilities Manager, Transportation Supervisor, and Kitchen Managers report to the Operations Manager
- Manage all school operations for multiple school campuses
- Support in the oversight of the planning and execution of school special events
- Manage scheduling and use of AV, equipment/IT
- Create and manage the schedules and coverage for the aftercare program and substitutes for teachers
Food and Transportation
- Coordinate/supervise breakfast, lunch, and snack scheduling and distribution for all campuses
- Manage all food transportation issues and communicate with parents regarding food issues
- Ensure compliance with DESE food and nutrition services along with the National Breakfast and Lunch program requirements.
- Collaborate with transportation and food service vendors to ensure all students are eligible for transportation
- Oversee execution of all safety drills (fire, tornado, etc)
- Oversee Safety and Security Personnel
To apply for this position, send your cover letter and resume to CEO Chester Asher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About North Side Community School
- North Side is a highly successful public charter school founded in 2009 to serve the surrounding African-American community in north St. Louis City
- North Side now serves 545 students in pre-K through 7th grade
- North Side is the highest performing open-enrollment public elementary school in the City of St. Louis
- The school’s recent awards include Public Charter School of the Year, Champion of Education Reform, and a What’s Right with the Region Award for Promoting Racial Equality and Social Justice
- North Side classes have just 15-18 students each
- 100% of students qualify for free or reduced lunch
- North Side believes the best method of education is through personal attention
- North Side is a neighborhood school, predominantly serving the children in its attendance area, a radius of three miles around the school
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.