North Side Community School could not succeed alone. A dedicated team of community partners provides regular enrichment programming, social services, and material resources that make a key difference in the lives of our students.
The dedicated expertise of these organizations uplifts our students and allows North Side to stay focused on what we do best: providing an outstanding education.
These outstanding, devoted nonprofit organizations are on our campuses every week providing their distinct, invaluable services to our students and their families.
- The Little Bit Foundation featuring Sunny's Closet
- Ready Readers
High School Best Friends
Students, teachers, coaches, and administrators all step up to provide help on multiple levels year after year. From grounds maintenance to field hockey camps to robotics club, these schools help make North Side all it can be.
- John Burroughs School
- MICDS (Upper & Middle School)
These dedicated organizations have been providing services and programs to our North Side community for three or more years.
- Books for Kids STL
- Bring Me A Book St. Louis
- College Kids
- Eye Care Charity of Mid-Ameria
- Girls on the Run St. Louis
- Healthy Kids Express (St. Louis Children's Hospital)
- Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis
- Kids Vision for Life
- Kingsway East Conservation Association
- Mathews-Dickey Boys' & Girls' Club
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Veiled Prophet Dads & Daughters
The New Crew
- HOME WORKS! The Teacher Home Visit Program
- St. Louis Black Authors of Children's Literature
- Wilson School
Extended Day Enrichment
- Mentors in Motion
- Metro Theatre Company
- Safe Connections
Missouri Partners in Charter School Excellence
North Side is guided and supported by the technical expertise and state-level action provided by two special partners in ensuring we have the right resources and policies to best serve our students and families.
- The University of Missouri St. Louis (UMSL) - Education Sponsor
- Missouri Charter Public School Association (MCPSA) - Advocacy Group
If you have a group, company or organization interested in partnering with North Side Community School to provide a program or volunteer, please contact Deb Cottin, Director of Development, at 314.499.1993.