Enrollment is Now Open for All Families
Save a Spot for Your Child to Learn Beyond Expectations
We are pleased that you are interested in enrolling your child at our school. North Side is a public charter school, open and free to children residing in the City of St. Louis. We offer a rigorous curriculum for students in grades pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. Enrollment is now open for new families. Current families are encouraged to enroll as soon as possible at school.
You may enroll in any of the following ways. Take note that however you enroll, you will make at least one visit to the school as part of the process, so please allow time for that. Please let us know if there is anything else you need to successfully enroll your child.
Please prepare for a smooth enrollment by collecting requested supporting documents in advance. It may also be helpful to preview our forms before completing them.
- Access the 2020-21 Supporting Documents Checklist.
- Preview Enrollment Section I (available immediately through our online form)
- Preview Enrollment Section II
Four Ways to Enroll
- ONLINE Fill out our online Enrollment Section I form now. Then, you will need to visit the appropriate campus office to submit the required supporting documents (in the checklist above) and review and sign the Enrollment Section II forms.
- VISIT US Come in during normal school hours and the receptionist at the front desk will help you begin the enrollment process. Please visit the campus where your oldest child will attend. Feel free to schedule an appointment.
Early Childhood Center (Pre-k and K)
1916 N. Euclid Ave 63113
Ms. Bryant: 314-382-9502 x2100 or email
Elementary School (1st-4th grades)
3033 N. Euclid Ave 63115
Ms. Reed: 314-382-9502 x1100 or email
Middle School (5th-8th grades)
620 N. Grand Boulevard 63103
Third Baptist Church Building (enter from Washington)
Ms. Ellis: 314-499-2009 or email
- DOWNLOAD Download and print the 2020-21 Enrollment Section I here. Fill it out by hand and return it with the requested supporting documents in person or by scanning and emailing the documents to one of the receptionists (below). Then, you will need to visit the appropriate campus office to submit the required supporting documents (in the checklist above) and review and sign the Enrollment Section II forms.
- MAIL Contact the receptionist on the campus where your oldest child would be attending in August 2020. Request that the full enrollment packet (section I and II) be mailed to your home.
Then, you will need to visit the appropriate campus office to submit the enrollment packet and required supporting documents (listed in the checklist above in the Pre-enrollment Preparation section).