The Magic of Childhood
Thursday May 13th, 2021 | 6:30 PM CST
- What: The Magic of Childhood Gala
- When: Thursday, May 13 6:30 pm CST
- Where: Virtual
- Evening Details: The night features a student presentation, stories from parents, teachers, alumni, a grand reveal of our campus expansion, entertainment and a Fund-a-Need to support our school.
$125 general tickets / $75 ages 35 and younger
$1,250 Host a Party - General Admission!
$750 Host a Party - Young Professionals!
Receive party packs for 10 guests, additional wine, & name recognition during the event (click "purchase tickets" below to complete registration)
Tickets include "party packs" with food (charcuterie board & dessert), alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages & more!
- RSVP: Early Ticket Purchasers (by April 26th) will be entered to win an attendance prize (gift cards, wine, baskets & more!). Deadline to purchase tickets is May 3rd.
- NOTE: If you would like your party pack delivered to another address, please CLICK HERE to complete the request.
- If you mail a check or pay over the phone, CLICK HERE to complete full party-pack preference details online.
- Wine Pull: $25 (wine valued at $25-$100) purchase using the ticket link below
- Student artwork sale: Student art pieces are on sale for $100 a piece. Each art piece is framed in a 12X 14.5 black frame. Only one of each design is available! Comment on the photo in the facebook album to secure your choice. CLICK HERE TO VIEW ARTWORK FOR SALE Purchase using the ticket link below.
- Three payment options:
- Follow the button on this page to pay online
- Mail in your check to: North Side Community School, Attn: Development, 3033 N. Euclid Ave., St. Louis, MO, 63115.
- Call Sara Paracha with your credit/debit card ready at 314.499.1993.
|Kathy Anderson||Stacy Erker||Ken Rinderknecht|
|William Ball||Krissy Hof||Kathleen Voigt|
|Libby Christianson||Tracee Holmes||Barbara Wallace|
|Kaci Dannatt||June Lewis|
Questions? Contact Sara Paracha, Director of Development via email at email@example.com or by phone 314.499.1993